I created this recipe to make the most of the fresh spinach from our garden. I like using crushed crackers in place of croutons, but our can also top this salad with whatever fresh vegetables you have on hand.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8)
- Ranch salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- Place spinach in a salad bowl; top with cheese and crackers. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p7
Reviews for Speedy Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2008
"Added some shredded chicken for an all-in-one meal. Very yummy!"