Speedy Spinach Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8)
- Ranch salad dressing or dressing of your choice
- Place spinach in a salad bowl; top with cheese and crackers. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Spinach Salad in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p7
Reviews for Speedy Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2008
"Added some shredded chicken for an all-in-one meal. Very yummy!"
Reviewed Dec. 11, 2007