On a busy weekday, Debbie relies on her premade meat sauce to put an Italian spaghetti dinner on the table in mere minutes. It's nicely seasoned and has plenty of meat and mushrooms.
2-3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups Big-Batch Beef Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the beef sauce, tomato sauce, mushrooms
- and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer,
- uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.