- 2 cups Big-Batch Beef Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the beef sauce, tomato sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Spaghetti in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p14
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Speedy Spaghetti
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 10, 2010
"fast and easy and really good!"