Speedy Spaghetti Recipe
On a busy weekday, Debbie relies on her premade meat sauce to put an Italian spaghetti dinner on the table in mere minutes. It's nicely seasoned and has plenty of meat and mushrooms.
- 2 cups Big-Batch Beef Sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- In a large saucepan, combine the beef sauce, tomato sauce, mushrooms and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve with spaghetti. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Spaghetti in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p14
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Speedy Spaghetti(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Pasta Dinner Recipes >