Speedy Southwest Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Place the greens in a large salad bowl. Top with corn and beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and picante sauce; spoon over vegetables; toss to coat. Sprinkle with tortilla chips, cheese and tomatoes. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Southwest Salad(5)
Sort By :
This is a favorite salad in our home. We like it when we're in the mood for a meatless dish and we always serve it as a main course salad. I throw in some diced onions too.
Quick, easy and delicious!!!
This is a yummy salad! I forgot to add the tortilla chips! Bummer! I even got my 3 year old to eat it!
Quick and easy to put together. Very tasty salad.
I have not tried this recipe, but planning it soon, this recipe is very much like Logan's Steakhouse Recipe, except they add grilled cajun chicken on top.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Salad Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Salad Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Salad Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Southwest Salads >