- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (15 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Place the greens in a large salad bowl. Top with corn and beans.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and picante sauce; spoon over vegetables; toss to coat. Sprinkle with tortilla chips, cheese and tomatoes. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Southwest Salad
"Very quick, easy, & tasty! As it makes quite a bit, I've made it for large potlucks & gotten quite a few compliments on every time."
"This is a favorite salad in our home. We like it when we're in the mood for a meatless dish and we always serve it as a main course salad. I throw in some diced onions too."
"Quick, easy and delicious!!!"
"This is a yummy salad! I forgot to add the tortilla chips! Bummer! I even got my 3 year old to eat it!"
"Quick and easy to put together. Very tasty salad."