Speedy Sloppy Joes
These quick-to-fix sloppy joe sandwiches get a nice zip from sweet pickle relish and barbecue sauce. Kids especially love them!Nancy Lambert, Punta Gorda, Florida
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 to 8 onion rolls or hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Add the soup, relish, ketchup and barbecue sauce; cover and
- simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 262 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 582 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein.