Speedy Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 to 8 onion rolls or hamburger buns, split
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, relish, ketchup and barbecue sauce; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 582mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Sloppy Joes
"i used ground venison one time and ground beef another time. My family enjoyed them, the addition of pickle relish and barbecue sauce give it a little extra flavor from your normal sloppy joe sauce. I also liked the fact that not only are they quick to make , all the ingredients are things I always have on hand."
"Very quick and easy recipe. The relish adds a little zing to this recipe."
"This is a great kid-friendly recipe for sloppy joes, and I can whip them up in no time at all. I've made these more times than I can count!"