- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 to 8 onion rolls or hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, relish, ketchup and barbecue sauce; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Sloppy Joes
Sort By :
i used ground venison one time and ground beef another time. My family enjoyed them, the addition of pickle relish and barbecue sauce give it a little extra flavor from your normal sloppy joe sauce. I also liked the fact that not only are they quick to make , all the ingredients are things I always have on hand.
Very quick and easy recipe. The relish adds a little zing to this recipe.
This is a great kid-friendly recipe for sloppy joes, and I can whip them up in no time at all. I've made these more times than I can count!