These quick-to-fix sloppy joe sandwiches get a nice zip from sweet pickle relish and barbecue sauce. Kids especially love them!—Nancy Lambert, Punta Gorda, Florida
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 to 8 onion rolls or hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup, relish, ketchup and barbecue sauce; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Sloppy Joes in Country Woman January/February 2000, p35
Reviews for Speedy Sloppy Joes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review