This recipe calls for boxed potatoes—so there's no peeling and slicing! And with leftover cooked chicken, it's a simple way to make a hearty one-dish dinner.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- In a bowl, combine sauce mix packet from potatoes with the water, soup and poultry seasoning; stir until well blended. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Scalloped Potatoes in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p76
Reviews for Speedy Scalloped Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2013
"This is good and like it says...speedy. I have made this a few times and have never taken the time to review it. It is tasty and creamy and a great go-to when the grand kids come."