Speedy Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
This recipe calls for boxed potatoesso there's no peeling and slicing! And with leftover cooked chicken, it's a simple way to make a hearty one-dish dinner.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- In a bowl, combine sauce mix packet from potatoes with the water, soup and poultry seasoning; stir until well blended. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Scalloped Potatoes in Country Chicken Cookbook 1995, p76
Reviews for Speedy Scalloped Potatoes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2013
This is good and like it says...speedy. I have made this a few times and have never taken the time to review it. It is tasty and creamy and a great go-to when the grand kids come.
More Recipe Collections
- Au Gratin Potatoes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Potatoes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Scalloped Potato >