With a small list of ingredients, this salsa is a snap to prepare on a moment's notice I've also served it over baked potatoes for a light lunch.
—Carolyn Hayes, Johnston City, Illinois
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- Sour cream and sliced green onions
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans and corn. Garnish with
- sour cream and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.