Speedy Salsa Recipe
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- Sour cream and sliced green onions
- Tortilla or corn chips
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans and corn. Garnish with sour cream and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Speedy Salsa
"I love how fast this salso is to put together. To make it have a bit more flavor I like to serve it with a can of black beans, rinsed and drained, and about one cup of italian salad dressing."
"Simple, quick and very good. I have made many times."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.