With a small list of ingredients, this salsa is a snap to prepare on a moment's notice I've also served it over baked potatoes for a light lunch. —Carolyn Hayes, Johnston City, Illinois
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- Sour cream and sliced green onions
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans and corn. Garnish with sour cream and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Speedy Salsa in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p40
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review