- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- Sour cream and sliced green onions
- Tortilla or corn chips
- In a serving bowl, combine the tomatoes, beans and corn. Garnish with sour cream and green onions. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Salsa
Sort By :
I love how fast this salso is to put together. To make it have a bit more flavor I like to serve it with a can of black beans, rinsed and drained, and about one cup of italian salad dressing.
Simple, quick and very good. I have made many times.