Speedy Salmon Patties Recipe
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 5 saltines, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble salmon over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, fry patties in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until set and golden brown. Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Speedy Salmon Patties(19)
Sort By :
These tasted good, but didn't stick together at all. Perhaps I used more salmon than called for (I used leftover fresh and didn't weigh it), but I didn't think the mixture had enough egg or cracker bits in it. I will crumble the leftovers into scrambled egg in the morning.
Loved the recipe. Would leave out the salt, cook in unsalted butter. But where does the high cholesterol come from?
Quick and easy recipe that tasted like my mom's. I did leave out the salt and added some dried dill instead.
simple, great, and easy...just like mom used to make. Mine though did not stick together and dis stick to my skillet.
Just like mom used to make!