- 2 medium zucchini (about 2-inch diameter), cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Sliced jalapeno peppers and ripe olives, optional
- Arrange zucchini in a single layer on a large microwave-safe plate coated with cooking spray. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-1/4 minutes. Spread 1 teaspoon pizza sauce on each zucchini round; top each with a slice of pepperoni.
- Heat, uncovered, for 1-1/2 minutes. Sprinkle each with cheese, jalapenos and olives if desired. Microwave 30-50 seconds longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Pizza Rings in Country Woman September/October 2000, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Pizza Rings(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >