Speedy Lunch Wraps Recipe
- 2 tablespoons spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 3 thin slices deli turkey (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing
- 1. Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with turkey, lettuce, cheese, onion, green pepper and olives; drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 wrap (prepared with reduced-fat cheese and fat-free salad dressing) equals 229 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 632 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.