- 2 tablespoons spreadable garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 flavored flour tortillas of your choice (8 inches), room temperature
- 3 thin slices deli turkey (1/2 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas. Layer with turkey, lettuce, cheese, onion, green pepper and olives; drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Speedy Lunch Wraps
"How do you keep the tortilla from getting soggy? My daughter complains that any wrap that I send in her lunch is soggy. I make the wrap and then wrap it plastic wrap. Is there something different that I should be doing?"
"These are delicious. To answer an earlier criticism stating that a recipe like this isn't needed, maybe we need to remember that new cooks are not always aware of the "101" ways to make a wrap and need the extra help. For myself, I sometimes need a creative nudge. Why give a bad review based on your opinion of whether it should or shouldn't be a recipe."
"Hasn't everyone made 101 varieties of this??? How is this a recipe??"