Speedy Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- 3/4 cup salt
- 1. In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla. Press out air and seal.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the ice and salt; add the sealed small bag. Seal the large bag; place in another large resealable plastic bag and seal. Shake and knead for 5-7 minutes or until cream mixture is thickened. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: 1 cup.
1/2 cup: 259 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 42545mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Speedy Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.