Speedy Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups coarsely crushed ice cubes
- 3/4 cup salt
- 1. In a small resealable plastic bag, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla. Press out air and seal.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the ice and salt; add the sealed small bag. Seal the large bag; place in another large resealable plastic bag and seal. Shake and knead for 5-7 minutes or until cream mixture is thickened. Serve immediately or freeze. Yield: 1 cup.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 259 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 42,545 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.