Speedy Hummus Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup hummus
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, mix hummus, oregano and pepper flakes; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with oil. Yield: 6 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Hummus Pizza
Sort By :
Delicious and simple to make as a week-night meal. Surprisingly enough my 2 year old likes this.
Just had this for supper tonight. Followed the recipe and my husband and I both loved it. Will definitely be making again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Baking Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Cheese Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Dinner Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Greek Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Italian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Dinner Recipes >