Speedy Hummus Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup hummus
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, mix hummus, oregano and pepper flakes; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with oil. Yield: 6 slices.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Hummus Pizza
Sort By :
"Delicious and simple to make as a week-night meal. Surprisingly enough my 2 year old likes this."
"Just had this for supper tonight. Followed the recipe and my husband and I both loved it. Will definitely be making again."