What started as an appetizer is now one of my favorite Mediterranean meals. I make sure I always have the ingredients, so I can whip it up in a hot minute. I like to use fresh tomatoes instead of sun-dried ones when they're in season, and sometimes I throw in some chopped artichoke hearts, too. —Nikki Haddad, Germantown, Maryland
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup hummus
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place crust on an ungreased baking sheet or 12-in. pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, mix hummus, oregano and pepper flakes; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, tomatoes and olives. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Drizzle with oil. Yield: 6 slices.
Originally published as Speedy Hummus Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Hummus Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review