- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until chunky. Transfer to a small bowl. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Homemade Salsa
"Albeit using canned tomatoes really makes this speedy, using fresh tomatoes very special. And it really doesn't take that much longer. Other than that, I followed the recipe; don't be tempted to use dried oregano -- it doesn't work."