“I love Mexican food and this refreshing salsa is easy to prepare,” notes Sarah Berger from Minneapolis, Minnesota. “I think it tastes even better than the store-bought variety.”
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) whole tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until chunky. Transfer to a small bowl. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Speedy Homemade Salsa in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p15
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Speedy Homemade Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review