Speedy Hamburger Soup Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) mixed vegetables
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Yield: 10 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
1 cup: 164 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 804mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Speedy Hamburger Soup
"I love this soup! My family prefers a can of Rotel, instead of the stewed tomatoes, though."