Speedy Chicken Marinade
This is the best "fooler" recipe I've ever used. It takes just a few minutes but looks like you fussed. You can even place frozen chicken breasts in the marinade and allow them to defrost and marinade in the refrigerator overnight.Nan Haring, Portage, Michigan
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing mix, red wine
- vinegar and soy sauce. Add chicken breasts. Seal and refrigerate for
- several hours.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and grill over medium-hot heat for
- 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.