Speedy Chicken Marinade
This is the best "fooler" recipe I've ever used. It takes just a few minutes but looks like you fussed. You can even place frozen chicken breasts in the marinade and allow them to defrost and marinade in the refrigerator overnight.—Nan Haring, Portage, Michigan
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing mix, red wine
- vinegar and soy sauce. Add chicken breasts. Seal and refrigerate for
- several hours.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and grill over medium-hot heat for
- 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield:
- 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now