Speedy Chicken Marinade Recipe
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the dressing mix, red wine vinegar and soy sauce. Add chicken breasts. Seal and refrigerate for several hours.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and grill over medium-hot heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Speedy Chicken Marinade(6)
Sort By :
Delicious!!! And I love that the ingredients are ones I usually have on hand!!! Definetly added to the family favorite list!!
This is my new go-to recipe when marinating chicken. This marinade is absolutely delicious and so quick and easy to prepare. I left my chicken in the marinade overnight and all the next day because we ate out at the last minute. The longer marinating time didn't hurt at all. That chicken was mouth-watering good. Definitely worth five stars.
Very tasty and easy to throw together. Nice that it doesn't require a long time to marinate.
Super easy and very good. I marinated chicken breasts and grilled them and the flavor was excellent. I can't wait to try it with steak.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Marinades >