Speedy Brownies Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Speedy Brownies
Sort By :
Can someone tell me what all purpose flour is? Is that plain flour or self raising?
This was not a fudgy brownie at all. More like a chocolate cake. It was good, but I was in the mood for a brownie.
So so good and easier than a box mix and taste much better!
I needed a quick recipe for a last day of school treat to serve the neighborhood kids as they got off the bus. These brownies fit the bill and my three youngsters unanimously gave them a 5 star rating. I made the recipe as instructed except that I mixed 1/2 C. of chocolate chips into the batter before pouring it into the pan. I sprinkled the remaining 1/2 C. of chips on top, as directed. I baked them for about 25 minutes when the cake tester came out clean. I will be making these again and again!
I would like to try this recipe, but the reviews are confusing! They say they are fudgey or cakey. Can't be both!! Wonder which it is?
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >