Since you "dump" all the ingredients together for these brownies, they take very little time to prepare. There's no mistaking the homemade goodness of a freshly baked batch—they are rich and fudgy! —Diane Heier, Harwood, North Dakota
36 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients. Pour into a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 155 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.