Speedy Beef Hash Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions and ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the potatoes, salt and pepper. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 7-9 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned.
- Stir in salsa. Sprinkle with cheese; cook until melted. Sprinkle with onions and olives if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Speedy Beef Hash in Quick Cooking January/February 2002, p21
Reviews for Speedy Beef Hash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 25, 2014
Quick, easy and tasty! Perfect for when you need something quick.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >