Speedway Snack Mix
This is the perfect quick snack mix to make for any get-together. Your guests will be requesting the recipe.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 12 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels and peanuts. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; pour over pretzel mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at
- 300° for 30 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring once.
- Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 276 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 747 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.