Spectacular Shrimp Salad Main Dish Recipe
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 pound frozen medium cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1. Slice cucumber in quarters lengthwise; cut into thin pieces and place in a bowl. Add the shrimp, beans and parsley.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and lemon-pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve over lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 332 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Spectacular Shrimp Salad Main Dish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.