- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 pound frozen medium cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- Slice cucumber in quarters lengthwise; cut into thin pieces and place in a bowl. Add the shrimp, beans and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and lemon-pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve over lettuce if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Spectacular Shrimp Salad Main Dish in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p44
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Spectacular Shrimp Salad Main Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bean Salad Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Seafood Recipes >