Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes
"I loved this recipe. Since it was just for me I did only a half pound of the fingerlings but made the full amount of the dressing. I like a lot of it so this worked perfect and I really enjoyed the leftovers as a breakfast side. A nice change to normal breakfast potatoes and this is a great side to steak! Will certainly make again."
"I used red potatoes, quartered and I thought it still turned out great this way. My whole family loved them."
"This was wonderful and a great side for steak."
"I used the Parm.-Romano-Asiago shredded cheese blend"