Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 141 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 184mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes
"Made as directed ..it had very little flavor. It needs at least a teaspoon of salt and the use of fresh rosemary. Do not use dry which I did. Will try again with these additions."
"I loved this recipe. Since it was just for me I did only a half pound of the fingerlings but made the full amount of the dressing. I like a lot of it so this worked perfect and I really enjoyed the leftovers as a breakfast side. A nice change to normal breakfast potatoes and this is a great side to steak! Will certainly make again."
"I used red potatoes, quartered and I thought it still turned out great this way. My whole family loved them."
"This was wonderful and a great side for steak."
"I used the Parm.-Romano-Asiago shredded cheese blend"