Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes Recipe
My children absolutely love these tender "mini" potatoes. Fingerling potatoes can be found at the farmers market and specialty grocery stores, though Yukon Gold would work, too.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:5 servings
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC