Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes
My children absolutely love these tender "mini" potatoes. Fingerling potatoes can be found at the farmers market and specialty grocery stores, though Yukon Gold would work, too.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and
- cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10
- minutes. Drain. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to
- Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield:
- 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.