My children absolutely love these tender "mini" potatoes. Fingerling potatoes can be found at the farmers market and specialty grocery stores, though Yukon Gold would work, too.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p22
Reviews for Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2014
"I used red potatoes, quartered and I thought it still turned out great this way. My whole family loved them."
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2013
"This was wonderful and a great side for steak."
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2012
"I used the Parm.-Romano-Asiago shredded cheese blend"