Special Wild Rice Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) long grain and wild rice mix
- 2 to 3 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1 jar (8 ounces) marinated whole mushrooms, undrained
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 to 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 to 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Prepare rice according to package directions. Cool; place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 10-12 servings.
3/4 cup: 168 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 502mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Special Wild Rice Salad
"This is a delicious salad!!! I only wish that my guests hadn't eaten it all so there weren't any leftovers! I'll make it again soon."
"I brought this to a pool party and folks asked me for the recipe."