Special Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe
Twice-baked potaotes may take some time to prepare, but we know the residents really appreciate our efforts. This side dish pairs well with a variety of meaty entrees and is always a welcome sight on the holiday table.
- 12 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups milk, warmed
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Cut a thin slice off top of each potato and discard; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- 2. In a large bowl, mash the pulp with 3/4 cup butter. Stir in the milk, bacon, cheese, parsley and seasoned salt. Spoon or pipe in to potato shells.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining butter. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 503 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Special Twice-Baked Potatoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC