- 12 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups milk, warmed
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Bake potatoes at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Cut a thin slice off top of each potato and discard; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- In a large bowl, mash the pulp with 3/4 cup butter. Stir in the milk, bacon, cheese, parsley and seasoned salt. Spoon or pipe in to potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining butter. Bake at 425° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Special Twice-Baked Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2001, p8
Reviews for Special Twice-Baked Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review