Special Turkey Salad Recipe
I used to buy turkey salad from a local deli until I experimented and came up with this recipe myself. It's even better than the store-bought kind.Connie Laux, Englewood, Ohio
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Add turkey, grapes, celery, cashews and green onions; toss to coat. Serve on lettuce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Special Turkey Salad in Country Woman November/December 2000, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Special Turkey Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review