I always get compliments when I serve this refreshing salad during the holidays. The creamy dressing is perfect with the colorful cranberries and crunchy nuts. —Laurene Hunsicker, Canton, Pennsylvania
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Special Spinach Salad in Taste of Home December/January 2006, p41
Reviews for Special Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review