- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Special Spinach Salad
Sort By :
"Made this recipe for Thanksgiving - whole family absolutely loved it! Can not wait to make it again!"
"So easy, delicious, & healthy!~ Theresa"
"Very refreshing and colorful. I especially loved the dressing. Everytime I served it, I had to share the recipe. Wonderful"