Special Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 2 salmon or halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place salmon in a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Special Salmon Steaks
"You will not go wrong with this recepe. I will call this recipe is a Classic. Very delicious, jucy and tasty. Minimum ingredients, nothing special, but very delicious. Very easy to make."
"Excellent recipe. Great flavor and very moist!"
"Perfectly seasoned and very easy to make. Delicious!"
"Super amazing, according to my son! Definitely a keeper!"
"Extremely easy and very very good! Just season and pop in the oven."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.