Special Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 2 salmon or halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place salmon in a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 315 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Special Salmon Steaks
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.