Special Salmon Steaks Recipe
AFTER our children were married and gone, I prepared this entree often for my husband and me, especially on our anniversary. It was one of our favorites. We found that one of the nicest ways to enjoy each other's company was to have a great meal together. -Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
- 2 salmon or halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place salmon in a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Special Salmon Steaks in Reminisce Extra April 1998, p47
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Special Salmon Steaks(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2010
Extremely easy and very very good! Just season and pop in the oven.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >