- 2 salmon or halibut steaks (8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place salmon in a lightly greased 8-in. square baking dish. Top with butter and lemon juice. Combine onion, parsley, garlic salt and lemon-pepper; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Special Salmon Steaks
Sort By :
"Excellent recipe. Great flavor and very moist!"
"Perfectly seasoned and very easy to make. Delicious!"
"Super amazing, according to my son! Definitely a keeper!"
"Extremely easy and very very good! Just season and pop in the oven."