- when tender; set aside for gravy. Combine remaining broth, orange
- juice and soy sauce. Remove foil from turkey; pour broth mixture
- over turkey. Bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer
- reads 180°.
- For gravy, remove meat from neck and discard the bones. Chop giblets
- and neck meat; set aside. In a saucepan, combine 2 cups pan juices,
- broth, orange juice and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Stir in
- thyme, sugar and pepper. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Whisk into broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2
- minutes. Stir in reserved giblets and neck meat. Carve turkey; serve
- with gravy. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 846 calories, 37 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 368 mg cholesterol, 1,426 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 110 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer