- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over batter. Bake 40-45 minutes
- or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- For sauce, melt butter in a saucepan. Add sugar and milk. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from
- heat; stir in vanilla. Serve with cake. Yield: 9 servings (1-1/4
- cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 463 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 451 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.