Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) ready-to-bake refrigerated triple-chocolate cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 package (9-1/2 ounces) Dove dark chocolate candies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press nine portions of dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (save remaining dough for another use). Set aside 2 tablespoons toffee bits for garnish; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over dough.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate candies; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and yogurt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Yield: 24 servings.
Reviews for Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake
Sort By :
In the process of making this cheescake. I did find the triple chicolate cookie dough. Nestle roll house makes it in the 1 lb squares. However there is no way for 9 squares to cover bottom of pan. I am using more hope it turns out....
I could not find the triple chocolate cookie dough so I used chocolate chip cookie dough. I also used regular toffee bits instead of the milk chocolate toffee bits. The cheesecake was wonderful! I made this for a birthday party and everyone loved it. It was also handy to bake up in a 13x9" pan for travel and amount of servings.
I wonder what Benjamin Clark uses instead of the triple chocolate cookie dough. I have always made it with that dough which they don't make any more. Can someone e-mail him? It was delicious every time! (a real crowd pleaser.)
I had to bake this cheesecake for 65 minutes. I also couldn't taste the toffee. I used mini brownie bites refrigerated dough because I couldn't find the cookie dough called for. But this is a delicious cheesecake.
Very good chocolate cheesecake recipe. I substituted the triple chocolate cookie dough with chocolate chip cookie dough and the milk chocolate toffee bits with plain toffee bits.