"When I have time, I enjoy making cheesecakes," says Benjamin Clark of Warsaw, New York. "In fact, I’ve come up with a couple of my own recipes, and one of them won second prize at a local bake-off contest. I like this fail-proof dessert because it’s so easy to prepare and has just the right mix of ingredients to make it a “special pleasure” for any palate!"
- 1 package (18 ounces) ready-to-bake refrigerated triple-chocolate cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 package (9-1/2 ounces) Dove dark chocolate candies
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press nine portions of dough into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish (save remaining dough for another use). Set aside 2 tablespoons toffee bits for garnish; sprinkle remaining toffee bits over dough.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate candies; stir until smooth. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and yogurt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped cream and reserved toffee bits. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p33
Reviews for Special Pleasure Chocolate Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review