Special Ham and Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
"When I tire of ordinary meat and cheese sandwiches for my brown-bag lunch, I try creative alternatives," explains Mattie Cheek of Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. "I love these ham and cheese sandwiches because they're so convenient and a little different."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces ham, finely chopped
- 6 slices bread
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, relish and mustard. Add ham. Divide mixture among three slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make sandwiches. Yield: 3 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 810 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Special Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC