"When I tire of ordinary meat and cheese sandwiches for my brown-bag lunch, I try creative alternatives," explains Mattie Cheek of Lawrenceburg, Kentucky. "I love these ham and cheese sandwiches because they're so convenient and a little different."
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces ham, finely chopped
- 6 slices bread
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, relish and mustard. Add ham. Divide mixture among three slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make sandwiches. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Special Ham and Cheese Sandwiches in Taste of Home August/September 1993, p54
Reviews for Special Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review