Special Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches Recipe
When I tire of ordinary meal and cheese sandwiches for my brown-bag lunch, I try creative alternatives like this creamy ham spread. You'll appreciate its ease of preparation.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 4 slices of bread or 2 buns
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, pickle relish and mustard. Stir in cheese and ham. Spread 1/2 cup between slices of bread or in buns. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 457 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 1,241 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC