When I tire of ordinary meal and cheese sandwiches for my brown-bag lunch, I try creative alternatives like this creamy ham spread. You'll appreciate its ease of preparation.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces fully cooked ham, finely chopped
- 4 slices of bread or 2 buns
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, pickle relish and mustard. Stir in cheese and ham. Spread 1/2 cup between slices of bread or in buns. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Special Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p96
Reviews for Special Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review