Special Green Beans Recipe
This tasty dish rounds out any meal with its bright color and fresh flavor. With only 10 minutes of prep time, these are ready before you know it!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; stir in onion mixture and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 97 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC