This tasty dish rounds out any meal with its bright color and fresh flavor. With only 10 minutes of prep time, these are ready before you know it!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; stir in onion mixture and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Special Green Beans in Healthy Cooking December/January 2009, p59
Reviews for Special Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review