- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 4-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain beans; stir in onion mixture and heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Special Green Beans(3)
Sort By :
Everyone really enjoyed this. The sauce makes a lot, though. It was enough to coat 2 lbs green beans at least.
What a wonderful twist on the basic green bean! I enjoyed them.
This was a different approach to green beans. It was good and it had a little kick. Was not my favorite though.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >