- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1-3/4 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup and poppy seeds. stir in chicken. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Combine the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Special Delivery Chicken
"I make this all the time. My kids love it! My recipe is called Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole."
"My picky hubby loves it. We eat it over egg noodles"
"Made this today for a friend who just had a baby! Made a batch for my own family as well and it was a huge hit! It is so delicious!"
"We had friends over last night and I made this for dinner. Everyone loved it and there were no leftovers! I used 98% fat free cream of chicken and fat free sour cream and it was wonderful!"
"I have used this recipe but changed it a bit. I add 1 cup of white rice and cream cheese. After adding aditional ing. it taste great."