- each half into a 12-in. x 8-in. rectangle; brush with butter.
- Combine filling ingredients; spread over dough. Roll up from long
- side; seal seam. Slice each roll into 12 rolls; place cut side down
- in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until
- nearly doubled, 45 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Combine
- glaze ingredients; drizzle over rolls. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 364 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.