- Place a 16-in. x 12-in. piece of foil in a greased baking sheet;
- lightly sprinkle with flour. Divide dough in half; place one portion
- on foil. Roll into a 14-in. x 5-in. rectangle. Spread half of the
- filling lengthwise on half of the dough to within 1/2 in. of edges.
- Using foil, fold dough over filling; seal edges. Repeat with
- remaining dough and filling. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or
- until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- For glaze, warm reserved chocolate; stir in corn syrup and water.
- Spread over cookies. Cool completely. Cut widthwise into 3/4-in.
- strips. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 111 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.